Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Sean Carey is a Sr. Manager of Social Media at Charles Schwab, with a focus on social selling and employee advocacy programs. And puns.
.@scareysocial talks #socialmediaadoption, #personalbrand, and #gaming with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Temperance Beer Co.
Pay Attention To:
- What keeps people from diving into using social media professionally.
- The place to start social media for business: listening!
- Use the sames interpersonal etiquette in the online world that you would in the offline world.
- How to start splashing around in the social media world for business.
- The power of baby-steps online
- Attribution in an omnichannel age is hard to prove! The value of social is holistic…but you can look for correlation.
- “It’s hard to tell what business you won from it, but you can definitely tell what you lost.”
- How gaming has grown up over the last decade.
- We didn’t talk about puns! So I guess we’re going to have Sean back on.
Things We Mentioned:
Insights and Entertainment w/ @scareysocial and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).