My Conversational Partner:
Laurel Miltner is a digital marketing strategist and speaker who works with clients every day to make the internet better – for humans and for robots. A passionate home cook and slow food enthusiast who has always loved to write, Laurel also spends lots of non-work time in her kitchen and on her food blog (you should check it out).
- Find Laurel on LinkedIn
- Connect with Laurel on Twitter
- Stop by Laurel’s Food Blog
- The Ominivore Twitter Feed
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- Why we have to design the internet for robots and humans.
- How to define digital marketing strategist.
- Why you need to be ego-free to be a good marketer (and super-ethical).
- “We’re writing a website, not a book.”
- Personalization is good – but beware the Cool/Creepy Line.
- You can defend your privacy online and not be a Luddite.
- Do people read TOS agreements?