Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Jeff Davis is an international speaker, author, and business consultant focused on helping B2B leaders strategically align sales and marketing.
- Find Jeff on LinkedIn
- Connect with Jeff on Twitter
- Stop by Jeff’s home on the web
- Check out Create Togetherness
.@jeff_davis2 talks #alignment, #togetherness, and #afropop with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- Why sales/marketing alignment has to be rooted in organizational change.
- How the history of sales and marketing influences the challenges today.
- Why the future of sales (and the skills salespeople need) will be very different than it is today.
- What happens when everyone is expecting someone else to change first.
- The importance of empathy in sales/marketing alignment.
- The broad spectrum of music that Jeff listens to.
- “I’m not loyal to particular artists, I’m loyal to great music.”
Things We Mentioned:
My article on the top skills employers want in 2019
A few ways to get sales and marketing working together
Insights and Entertainment w/ @jeff_davis2 and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).