Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Corey Northcutt is a 3-time founder, currently building Northcutt: an SEO agency that works with national and international brands.
.corey_northcutt talks #Google, #SEO, and #searching with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- Is Google becoming too powerful and can anything be done to stop it?
- Should search engine capability be a public utility?
- How do changes in Google’s algorithm change what Northcutt does.
- Words and links haven’t changed – so the core of SEO stays the same.
- A few simple tools can make your searches more effective.
- Why they are called Imperial Stouts.
Things We Mentioned:
Insights and Entertainment w/ corey_northcutt and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).