Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Danny Schuman is a Brand Storyteller, Professional Coach, and author of the book “The Worst Business Model in the World: A New Kind of Guide for a New Kind of Entrepreneur.”
He helps busy marketers untangle language, distill facts and data into clear and compelling stories, and create materials like videos and presentation books to help bring those stories to life. He used to write commercials for Gatorade and once, Michael Jordan called him Peanut Butter Jelly Boy.
.@dannyschuman talks #entrepreneurship, #timemanagment, and #Guinness with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Pay Attention To:
- What is the worst business model in the world.
- You can work for and by yourself without putting pursuit of cash as your #1 priority- but don’t pursue your bliss into bankruptcy.
- If you want freedom, you need to have discipline.
- Is hustle stupid?
- Why you have to structure your unstructured time.
Things We Mentioned:
Insights and Entertainment w/ @dannyschuman and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).