My Conversational Partner:
Joe Fingerhut is the oldest jumper at the local trampoline park, and occasionally walks to his kids’ bus stop on stilts. When he’s not traveling to speak at conferences and events about maximizing life’s opportunities, he’s in St. Louis doing magic, juggling, and DJ shows, and walking to the bus stop on stilts.
He was the perfect guest to kick off Season 5!
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@joefingerhut talks #speaking, #inspiration, and #steviewonder with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Pay Attention To:
- We’re looking for a brewery sponsor! Message me if you want your beer plugged on B3.
- How does inspiration work? And when doesn’t it work?
- The ways that individuals can be open to the power of being inspired and take action.
- Why you should try to do something you’re bad at.
- Why you don’t have to go waaay out there to move into a growth mode.
- The power of the word YET!
Things We Mentioned:
[easy-tweet tweet=”Insights and Entertainment w/ @joefingerhut and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]