My Conversational Partner:
Summer Crenshaw is the COO/CMO and Co-founder of tilr, a technology that automates the recruitment process. And she listens to a much more diverse range of music that you would think.
Pay Attention To:
- How technology has helped and hurt the recruiting process for companies.
- Why resumes are an iffy recruiting technology at best.
- The power of technology to be inclusive as opposed to exclusive – which could lead to much better candidates.
- Why employers need to be very clear about the skills that are needed for success…and what employees need to communicate the skills they have.
- The power of networking in getting a job (I didn’t pay her to say any of this).
- What happens when combine Bouron Barrel Ale and Vanilla Porter
- How touring with some pretty heavy bands influenced her tastes in music.
Things We Mentioned:
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale – Lexington Brewing
Breckenridge Vanilla Porter – Breckenridge Brewing
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.