My Conversational Partner:
Aaron Munoz is an actor, playwright, arts educator, and proud husband/father. You might recognize him from his role as Barb’s Dad on Season 2 of Stranger Things. Most recently, he was co-writing and starring in LOST LAUGHS: The Slapstick Tragedy of Fatty Arbuckle, a world premiere play at Merrimack Repertory Theatre.
- Visit Aaron on Twitter
- Find Aaron on LinkedIn
- Stop by Aaron’s Web Home
- Visit the Nashville Story Garden
Pay Attention To:
- How connection often rests of story-telling.
- The power of being open to the opportunities.
- Why it’s become easier to create art outside of the traditional centers.
- Why it’s valuable to have a community of collaborators you can engage with.
- The picture that’s on D. Fish’s wall.
- How Aaron uses music to get him in the right frame of mind to perform.
Things We Mentioned:
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.