My Conversational Partner:
Dan Golden is the President & Co-Founder @ Be Found Online. It was rated a #1 Best Place to Work by Ad Age in 2016 and is 6 Time Inc. 5,000 honoree. He also knows more about the SEO game than I will ever forget, wait. Pause, reverse that.
Pay Attention To:
- How technology is both connecting us and fragmenting the market.
- When a company should have a person answer a question, and when a chatbot might be better.
- The problems that come up when that doesn’t work right.
- How humans and machines will need to look to work with each other more effectively.
- Why starting a band now (as opposed to 20 years ago when both of us did) would both be better and worse.
- How Dan is going for mood right now in his music, instead of genre.
- The virtues of cheap beer.
Things We Mentioned:
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.