My Conversational Partner:
Jessica Oldani is an attorney for entrepreneurs and small-to-mid-market businesses. She’s the founder and head honcho at Oldani Entrepreneurial Law, PC. We’ve known each other for years in the small business community here in Evanston, and I was excited to get her on the show to talk about the legal questions most entrepreneurs gloss over. She’s living proof that there are lawyers who are super-nice people!
[easy-tweet tweet=”.Jessica Oldani talks #entrepreneurship, #businessvalue, and Tibetan #Buddhism with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Pay Attention To:
- How the whole “starting a corporation” thing actually works for small businesses.
- Why people make mistakes when navigating the legal side of business.
- The importance of identifying and protecting intangible business value.
- What to be aware of when you click the terms of service box on a website
- Jessica’s trick to uncover any problems with those terms of service.
Things We Mentioned:
[easy-tweet tweet=”Education and Entertainment w/ Jessica Oldani and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.