My Conversational Partner:
Laurie Ruettimann is a former Human Resources leader turned influential speaker, writer and entrepreneur. Most people know her as a legendary blogger (in her own words). 😉 She owns an HR consultancy and is also the founder of GlitchPath — an early-stage startup focused on project management and decision making. I met her years ago at a dinner in Las Vegas and have been following her blog since then (and I’m not even in HR). She always speaks from an authentic and honest place and that continued on the show!
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@lruettimann talks #failure, #premortems, and 90s #industrial with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Pay Attention To:
- The value of a pre-mortem vs. a post-mortem.
- Why most people don’t learn from their mistakes.
- Authenticity and vulnerability in our online lives.
- Are comfort and fun necessarily connected?
- Why Laurie likes music that breaks her heart.
Things We Mentioned:
The Fireside Bowl in its prime:
[easy-tweet tweet=”Education and Entertainment w/ @lruettimann and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.