My Conversational Partner:
Rebecca Berneck is the founder and “Big Head” of Officeheads. They provide financial management and strategic coaching to small staffed creative and professional service firms. She’s also been a friend and fellow traveler on the entrepreneurial path for over decade. We actually had many B3-worthy conversations over the years at various Chicago drinking establishments where we’d talk about everything and anything. I’m glad we could get her on the show and she didn’t disappoint.
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@officeheads talks #entrepreneur, #motorcycles, and #music with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Pay Attention To:
- The problems with busyness and math for business owners.
- Why people should look at the numbers before they are forced to.
- How Rebecca decides if someone is ready for Officeheads.
- Why should you decide how you are going to exit from your business or career.
- The power of celebrating your wins in the short-term & the “to-done” list
- Rebecca has 7 world-records on motorcycles – find out how.
Things We Mentioned:
[easy-tweet tweet=”Education and Entertainment w/ @officeheads and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.