My Conversational Partner:
Brian Hilliard is Managing Partner of Atlanta based Agito Consulting. He’s also the best selling author of Networking Like a Pro!. He also hosts the podcast How to Overachieve w/o Over Committing.
.@brianmhilliard talks #networking, #abundance, and #music with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Pay Attention To:
- The new relationship economy.
- “Networking isn’t in-person cold-calling.”
- Why Brian thinks that most people fail with networking: they aren’t networking, they are doing what they think is networking (and those are two different things)
- The power of an abundance mindset: we don’t worry about getting clean water, because we know there’s more available. Why not take that approach to business?
- How Brian found Hamilton.
- Using music to help change your state.
Things We Mentioned:
Education and Entertainment w/ @brianmhilliard and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.