Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Dr. Michelle Mazur is the CEO of Communication Rebel and author of two best-selling books: Speak for Impact & Speak Up for Your Business. She helps speakers and entrepreneurs write the keynote speech that they want to be known for, books them speaking gigs, and get them paid while making a difference to the audience.
- Visit Michelle Online
- Dive into Speak for Impact
- Get Speak up for Your Business
- Find Michelle on Facebook
- Check out Michelle on Twitter
.@DrMichelleMazur talks #publicspeaking, #comedy, and #seattle beer with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Beer of the Show:
Lapwing Scottish Ale from our friends over at Sketchbook Brewing
Pay Attention To:
- What any speaker can learn from a stand-up comedian.
- Some of the mistakes that people make when presenters.
- The story turnaround – what’s the point of your story?
- “What does the audience need from me and what is their challenge?”
- Where to get the best beers in Seattle.
- Why Kona coffee costs so much.
Things We Mentioned:
Breweries we talk about:
- Rooftop Brewery
- Stoup Brewery
- Cloudburst Brewery
- Fremont Brewery
- Breakside Brewery
- Maritime Brewery
- Kona Coffee and Brewing
Citizen Six for food, cider, and cocktails
Education and Entertainment w/ @DrMichelleMazur and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.