My Conversational Partner:
Gini Dietrich is the founder and CEO of Arment Dietrich, an integrated marketing communications firm. She is the author of Spin Sucks, co-author of Marketing in the Round, and co-host of Inside PR. She also is the lead blogger at Spin Sucks and is the founder of Spin Sucks Pro.
- Read the Latest at Spin Sucks
- Check out the Spin Sucks Book
- Connect with Gini on LinkedIn
- Check out Gini on Twitter
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@ginidietrich talks #publicrelations, #spin, and #cycling with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Pay Attention To:
- Why ethical PR is something we need to talk to about
- Perception vs. Reality in the world of PR
- How technology has forced transparency in communication
- The lack of critical thinking that is killing our information intake
- Being healthy with your skepticism
- Gini’s journey to cycling glory
Things We Mentioned:
[easy-tweet tweet=”Education and Entertainment w/ @ginidietrich and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.