My Conversational Partner:
Bernie Borges is a digital immigrant thriving in a digital native world. He runs Find and Convert, a B2B digital marketing agency, and he’s the Executive Producer of Social Business Engine, an online hub and weekly podcast. He’s also a speaker, educator, gym rat, frustrated actor and family man living the dream in central Florida.
- Watch Bernie and I share some of our Social Selling best practices for free
- Listen to Social Business Engine Podcast
- Dive into Find and Convert
- Connect with Bernie on LinkedIn
- Check out Bernie on Twitter
Pay Attention To:
- The power of moving conversations from B2C and B2B to H2H…human to human
- The enmeshment of the marketing and sales experience for the customer
- The power of being a conscious competent with in the modern sales world
- “Your personal brand isn’t to feed my ego, it’s so I can be an influence the buyer’s journey”
- Creating the habit of working out in the morning
- What happens when Bernie and D. go out on the town in Austin
Things We Mentioned:
D. Fish on stage in Austin:
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.