My Conversational Partner:
Sean Carey is a Social Media Educator, Evangelist, and Internal Consultant. His official job is Lead Facilitator and Content Developer for Dell’s Social Media and Community University (SMaC U). What do all of those titles mean? He spends a lot of time thinking about how people communicate online and helping people get comfortable with using digital platforms to talk to each other. He also has great taste in video games, music, comedy…and hats. So I knew that we’d have an interesting conversation!
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@seancareyatdell talks #socialmedia, #hiphop, and #poker with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Pay Attention To:
- What happens when there isn’t a dominant communication platform
- Why Sean thinks I’m screwing up social for everyone
- Sean’s social media schedule – and the power of consistency
- How to be human on social and still be professional
- Using hip-hop as a lip loosener for public speaking
- Why having a good DJ is a good idea
Things We Mentioned:
[easy-tweet tweet=”Education and Entertainment w/ @seancareyatdell and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.