Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Ita Olsen trains people to become fearless & highly persuasive communicators in all areas of their lives. She runs Convey Clearly and is the author of Great Intonations and The Perfect Accent. If you want to understand the nuts and bolts of better speaking, she’s your woman. And if you want to understand the nuances and approaches to improving your communication in all aspects of you life, she’s still your woman!
.@conveyclearly talks #communication, #audience love, and #ska with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Pay Attention To:
- What Ita’s definition of communication is
- How to figure out which areas of communication to work on
- Stories, breathing, and loving your audience
- Listen for the parrots at 18:15!
- Ita’s first experience with ska music
Things We Mentioned:
My Thoughts on Scott Berkun’s Confessions of a Public Speaker
Education & Entertainment w/ @ConveyClearly & @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.