My Conversational Partner:
Dietrich Horsey has dedicated more than two decades to helping others feel, be and live healthfully. He takes a holistic approach and focuses on the powerful link between training and nutrition. His programs reflect his personal philosophy that nothing is considered “bad,”in terms of fitness and nutrition. Fitness is not perfection, but rather, it’s progression. You’re going to love listening to his balanced, integrated perspective.
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@dietrichh talks #wellness, #fitness, and workout #music with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Pay Attention To:
- The difference between fitness and wellness.
- The incorrect path of “no pain, no gain.”
- The power of understanding our motivations to guide our goal-setting.
- What a professional listens to in the gym.
- Why being well-rounded is an important part of overall fitness
Things We Mentioned:
Dietrich’s easy 3 guidelines for fitness:
- Don’t eat from 8 to 8.
- Watch portion control.
- Choose better or healthier foods.
[easy-tweet tweet=”Education & Entertainment w/ @dietrichh & @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.