Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Shane Purnell is an IT professional, technology junkie, and communication expert. He has devoted almost 20 years to teaching others how to communicate more effectively, and that’s his focus in this entertaining podcast. The shows themselves tend to offer not just motivation and high energy entertainment but also practical insights and tools you can use to become a better communicator in your day to day business.
- Connect with Shane on LinkedIn
- Find Shane Online
- Listen to The Platform Giant Podcast
- Check out Shane on Twitter
Pay Attention To:
- What is a platform and why it’s important.
- The power of introspection for developing your brand.
- Why you should take lots of personality tests…but not take them too seriously.
- Shane’s journey from IT to communication and platform expert.
- What Shane loves about podcasting (hint: you wouldn’t guess it)
- Shane’s journey into the world of stouts and porters.
Things We Mentioned:
Bill O’Hanlon’s conversation with Shane about CARVE
C.A.R.V.E. YOUR PLATFORM
Explore the D.I.C.E. process with Ryan Rhoten
Shane’s article on how to start a podcast
D. Fish’s article on Season 1 of B3
- Old Rasputin
- Ten Fidy
- Boulevard – Dark Truth
- Bell’s Oberon Ale
- Revolution Eugene
- Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.