My Conversational Partner:
Joey Davenport is the President of the Hoopis Performance Network in Chicago, which was recently recognized by Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing privately held businesses in the U.S. He has twenty years of experience in the financial services industry as a top producer, manager, entrepreneur and international speaker.
[easy-tweet tweet=”Listen to @Joey_Davenport talk #selling, #psychology, and #rocknroll with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Pay Attention To:
- Why Joey thinks most of us don’t trust salespeople.
- The Scandinavian word at the root of “sales”.
- Why behavioral science and psychology might be the most important skill in sales.
- The 4 questions Joey used to create a high-performing team.
- The 20-60-20 rule of organizational analysis.
- The power of “diversity in thought” in a band or business.
Things We Mentioned:
[easy-tweet tweet=”Education & Entertainment w/@Joey_Davenport & @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.