My Conversational Partner:
Amy Heiss is the Marketing Director at Dell responsible for Social Media Training and Activation. Prior to this role she was responsible for the operations of the social media listening command center (I’ve seen it, it’s really cool). I knew we’d have a fun conversation about social media – I wasn’t expecting the tangent we went on!
[easy-tweet tweet=”Listen to @amyhatdell talk #socialmedia, #ROI, and #hamilton with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Pay Attention To:
- What do companies get wrong when they look at social.
- The reals ways that companies can measure ROI of social.
- Ways that digital can be used to build relationships between “real-world” interactions.
- Amy’s favorite Hamilton song(s) and why.
- Why Amy thinks Hamilton resonates with people right now.
Things We Mentioned:
Social Business Journal on Digital Transformation. A report on Dell’s social selling initiative (there might be a pull quote from yours truly in there).
[easy-tweet tweet=”Education & Entertainment w/@amyhatdell & @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]
Help the Show:
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.