My Conversational Partner:
Beth Buelow serves as a guide for introverts who want to amplify their strengths and create sustainable businesses. She’s a professional coach, speaker and podcaster, and author of “The Introvert Entrepreneur, Amplify Your Strengths and Create Success on Your Own Terms.” Not bad for a self-professed introvert!!
- Connect with Beth on LinkedIn
- Find Beth on Twitter
- Check out Beth’s Website
- Listen to The Introvert Entrepreneur Podcast
- Buy The Introvert Entrepreneur on Amazon
Pay Attention To:
- What happens to your introversion-triggers when you release a book into the world.
- How to manage your energy when you are an introvert in a people-business.
- The power of naps.
- The benefits of working around others – and creating boundaries for work and personal life.
- “I loved music too much to be a musician.”
- The power of a feedback loop in music and writing.
Things We Mentioned:
Help the Show:
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.