My Conversational Partner:
Patty Dominguez is the Chief Strategist at CREATEbuzz and one of the hosts of the Boss-Free Society Podcast. She’s a firm believer that everyone has a story to be told and helping her clients refine their strategic direction is what fuels her fire everyday.
- Connect with Patty on LinkedIn
- Find Patty on Twitter
- Listen to Boss-Free Society
- Check out CREATEbuzz
[easy-tweet tweet=”Listen to @PattyDominguez_ talk #entrepreneurship and #thecomfortzone, with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Pay Attention To:
- The importance of emotional intelligence to being a great boss.
- The difference between discomfort and true negative feedback.
- Why the solopreneur path isn’t for everyone.
- Are you on a hero’s journey?
- How entrepreneurial pursuits might be our version of an adulthood ritual.
- The power of a morning routine.
Things We Mentioned:
[easy-tweet tweet=”Education & Entertainment w/@PattyDominguez_ & @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]
Help the Show:
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.