My Conversational Partner:
Cecelia “Fi” Mazanke was the first coach I ever worked with, and she was a big influence on the course of my career and life. She is the Founder of Direct Connect Coaching, where she supports clients in impacting their business, improving relationships, excelling in their fields, experiencing greater peace, and remembering the greatness in their lives.
- Connect with Fi on LinkedIn
- Learn about Direct Connect Coaching online
- Find Direct Connect Coaching on Facebook
Pay Attention To:
- Why forgiveness is actually an important key to success in life and business! Didn’t see that one coming, did you?
- How to use love as a way to move past the roadblocks of fear that are holding you back.
- What happens when you reclaim the power that someone has taken from you.
- Why Fi thinks growth is an inside out, and not outside in process.
- The Minute of Empowerment program…it is a fantastic way to access these ideas consistently.
Help the Show:
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.