My Conversational Partner:
Rebecca Berneck is the founder and “Big Head” of Officeheads. They provide financial management and strategic coaching to small staffed creative and professional service firms. She’s also been a friend and fellow traveler on the entrepreneurial path for over decade. We actually had many B3-worthy conversations over the years at various Chicago drinking establishments where we’d talk about everything and anything. I’m glad we could get her on the show and she didn’t disappoint.
Pay Attention To:
- The problems with busyness and math for business owners.
- Why people should look at the numbers before they are forced to.
- How Rebecca decides if someone is ready for Officeheads.
- Why should you decide how you are going to exit from your business or career.
- The power of celebrating your wins in the short-term & the “to-done” list
- Rebecca has 7 world-records on motorcycles – find out how.
Things We Mentioned:
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.