My Conversational Partner:
Mike Muriel is the Regional Sales Manager (Director Level) of Vector Marketing, the exclusive distributor Cutco. That’s right, the knife people! He has also been a close friend and mentor for almost twenty years. He’s forgotten more about how to manage, train, and lead salespeople than most people will learn in their careers.
Pay Attention To:
- Why selling cutlery isn’t about the knife skills, it’s about the life skills: like grit, initiative, and listening.
- How to get practice dealing with rejection and managing yourself.
- The power of learning how to influence others and yourself.
- Why entrepreneurs (and everyone else) need to understand the difference between a good idea and executing that idea.
- How the old has become the new on Mike’s playlists.
Things We Mentioned:
Help the Show:
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.